Dental Clinic for Dental Implants Treatment in Punjabi Bagh (East/West) and Rajouri Garden (West Delhi)
Dental Implants are the best available alternative to restore missing teeth. Dental Implants not only provide you functionality but also help you in maintaining your dental health by preserving jaw bones naturally. We at Dental World provide best of Dental Implant treatment at our Clinics in Rajouri Garden, West Punjabi Bagh, Vasant Vihar & Inderlok.
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots used as a permanent replacement when one or more teeth have been lost. Implants are small titanium screws that are placed directly in the jawbone, acting as a stable support for replacement teeth in the shape of crowns, bridges or secured dentures.Dental implants are the closest you can get to healthy, natural teeth. They will allow you to confidently eat, smile, laugh, talk, play and enjoy all of your regular activities of everyday life without thinking about your teeth.
Dental implant patients are all ages, and implants may be the right choice for anyone missing one, multiple, or even all of their teeth due to injury, defects, disease or decay. They can even be an option for adolescents after puberty when the jaw stops growing, typically around 16 for girls and 18 for boys.
Dental implants at Dental World comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. In the unlikely event of the failure of a dental implant, we will replace that implant for free.
How does an Implant work?
The fundamental for contemporary dental implants is a biological procedure known as osseointegration where high-quality material, say for instance titanium builds an intimate bond to the bone. The dental implant, usually a cylindrical and/or tapered post made of titanium, is placed surgically into the jawbone. As you heal, your implant will osseointegrate, or fuse with, your natural jawbone, with the two growing together to form a strong and long-lasting foundation for your replacement teeth. This healing process can take weeks to months while you proceed with your everyday life in between appointments. Once the implant bonds with the jawbone, a small connector – called an abutment – is placed on top of the dental implant to connect the implant to the replacement tooth or teeth. An individual tooth, an implant-supported bridge or dentures containing multiple teeth are then attached to the abutment.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. Other options can lead to bone deterioration and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution. Traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges only last five to ten years, and with proper care often more than 10 years, but at some point, they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time.
- Protect your healthy teeth. Placing a tooth-supported bridge requires grinding away the teeth on one or both sides of the missing tooth or teeth – thereby damaging healthy teeth to restore those that are missing. The modified healthy teeth are attached to, and support, the bridge. Dental implants go in the jawbone, in the spot where your missing tooth root was, without impacting healthy teeth. They also help prevent healthy, adjacent teeth from shifting as they would if an empty space were left for an extended period of time.
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! No need to stay home or feel uncomfortable in public, embarrassed because your smile looks different, or worrying that missing teeth will limit your ability to join in the fun or that removable dentures or tooth-supported replacement teeth will loosen or fall out when you talk, eat or laugh. Teeth restored with dental implants are teeth that let you, not your teeth, lead your life.
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken and sad. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Protect healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates, losing its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone, actually helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup. Dental implants allow you to keep your teeth where they belong – in your mouth. And no more worrying that your dentures might slip or fall out. Brush, floss and care for teeth that have been replaced using dental implants exactly the way you would natural teeth – in your mouth.
- Speak easy. Adjusting to removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. Not so with dental implants, which function like natural teeth.
- Eat your favorite foods! Taste and enjoy the foods you love without hesitation. You can bite naturally, eat virtually anything you want and, unlike removable dentures that can feel uncomfortable, you can experience the full taste of the food you eat with dental implants, too.
- More predictable than other repair and restoration methods. Dental implant treatment has a track record of reliable, long-term successful outcomes and is often considered “more predictable” than other treatments to repair or replace missing teeth, including bridgework, removable appliances and re-treatment of failing root canal (endodontic) therapy.
Failure or success of the implants largely depends on the current physical condition an individual getting it, the health of natural tissues found in the mouth, and medication which influence the chances of the osseointegration. The great amount of stress that may be put on the fixture and implant during normal function is also assessed. Further, planning the right position as well as a number of required implants are main reasons to a long-lasting health or durability of prosthetic because bio-mechanical forces originated during chewing may be important. Remember, the position of a tooth implant is determined by current angle and position of an adjacent tooth or teeth, modern lab simulations or by utilizing computed tomography with CAM/CAD simulations as well as surgical directions known as stents. It is a known fact that the prerequisites to a long-lasting success of contemporary dental surgery or implants are gingival and bone health. Further, since both may atrophy after a tooth extraction pre-prosthetic processes like gingival grafts or sinus lifts are often needed to reconstruct the ideal gingiva and bone.
Dental implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry when performed by a trained and experienced dental implant dentist. A dental implant is the strongest device available to support replacement teeth, and it allows your replacement teeth to feel, look and work naturally.