Best Orthodontic Treatment in Delhi
Braces usually apply regular pressure to natural teeth over a certain span of time. Hence, due to pressure, teeth gradually move. Since pressure is thoroughly applied and teeth shift, the organic bony sockets of all teeth are capable of adapting to their new position. Remember, bony socket is a natural space wherein each tooth connects to natural jaw bone appropriately. Best Orthodontic Treatment in Delhi.
Orthodontic/Dental Braces Treatment Options
Everybody wants a perfect smile with beautifully aligned teeth. But sometimes to do that you need orthodontic correction of teeth. Many patients specially adults shy away from braces because of various factors. With the recent advances in the field of dentistry now it is possible to correct the alignment of teeth without the traditional metal wires and braces. It is done by using Invisalign/ Invisible braces.
They are not like traditional braces. There are no wires, brackets or elastics. Invisible braces are a series of detachable clear aligners that move the teeth like traditional braces. These aligners are customized individually for the patients according to their treatment plan. The aligners are changed in every appointment to get the desired result.
Advantages of Invisible braces over traditional braces-
- No metal – These clear aligners replace the metal wires and brackets so no metal is visible during the treatment. Most people won’t know that you are having orthodontic treatment. So patients feel more confident socially and at the workplace. Having no metal is also comfortable as metal can irritate your gums and cheek.
- Comfort – If for any reason, the wearer of teeth aligners wishes to remove them for brief periods of time (to eat or drink), he or she may easily do so.With regular braces, you may experience some or all of the following: pain, discomfort, mouth sores or injuries caused by the brace wires.
- Less chances of caries- The brackets of conventional braces can often have plaque buildup that causes demineralization of enamel resulting in caries. With the clear aligners do not cause any caries in teeth.
- Better gum health- Invisible braces allow you to brush and floss teeth normally. So the patient has healthy gums and teeth as compared to the traditional braces that make gums sore and are difficult to clean.
- Duration of treatment- The time taken to complete the treatment with Invisalign braces is less than the duration of traditional braces.
Contact us for the Best Orthodontic Treatment in Delhi.
Metal Braces / Traditional Braces
They are manufactured using high-quality of stainless steel. Metal braces are considered as the most usual type of braces in vogue. Normally, they use rubber or elastic ties to keep the wire into the positioned bracket. Moreover, elastic ties come in different colors to choose from such as gray, etc.
However, ceramic braces come in the same shape and size as metal-made braces, but they contain clear or tooth-colored brackets that perfectly match into natural teeth’s color. Moreover, some of them come with tooth-colored wires so that can’t be noticed easily.
Nowadays, consumers or patients have tons of options to straighten their wrongly angled or misaligned teeth. Patients can have the typical metal-made braces that are tested to do the task but are incorporated with some unwanted demerits such as difficult to keep teeth clean, shortening of teeth roots and of course simply looking unattractive while smiling.
One of the most trusted alternatives out there is installing ceramic braces, manufactured using ceramic alloys or composite materials. Since ceramic braces are transparent, they have also gained great trusts especially among matures. They are available with a different standard of transparency so that you can have a ceramic brace that could blend with the organic color of teeth or systematically translucent to be known as clear ceramic braces as well as they don’t tarnish. Many adults or older people like using ceramic braces as they easily match the natural color of teeth. Moreover, ceramic braces are less visible than typical metal braces.
Benefits of Ceramic Braces
The biggest advantage of ceramic braces is their cosmetic and aesthetic appeal. However, ceramic brackets usually don’t stain but the clear elastic ties or wires keeping the brackets to human teeth stain, especially if you eat loads of curry or drink lots of coffee, and smoke. Remember, these ties or wires are changed each time an adjustment is done, normally, monthly.
One of the best braces, a lingual brace is attached to the backside of the teeth and thus making them least visible to other individuals. In this type of braces, the brackets are attached to the back portion of the teeth thus making them imperceptible while in standard types of braces, the brackets are welded onto the front portion of the natural teeth, thus are quite visible to others. Therefore, lingual braces are the best cosmetic option to those individuals who don’t want to hide braces from public gaze.
It is regarded as the most innovative technology, which is capable of reducing the time patients require to wear braces. Self-ligating braces use an advanced wire-system, which is more comfortable than typical braces, and thus they need fewer adjustments. It means that being a patient, you don’t need to visit your chosen dental hospital or clinic frequently even during the treatment.
Gold / Colored Braces
Unlike lingual braces, colored/gold braces are designed for people who want to highlight their braces. They are available in different types of fun alternatives, for instance gold braces. They are available in different colors, size and shape to choose from. If you want to have a distinct but stylish appearance, you need to go with Gold Braces.
Removable appliances are used to manage tooth position. These plastic plates aren’t recommended to everyone. Often, removable appliances are installed to correct minor problems related to dental health.
Taking Care of Your Braces
Patients must be aware that taking care of their teeth could be tougher once they get braces. Remember, braces contain tons of small spaces to trap meal’s particles, and thus this trapped meals cause plaque that could lead to various other dental issues. Hence, it is recommended that patients must do extra effort to have clean teeth. Patients need to brush, wash and clean their teeth even after having every food. However, it could be an excessive and tedious task to do, but if patients neglect their oral hygiene, they may have to face serious problems associated with oral health. Therefore, patients need to be very careful once they get installed braces as this artificial stuff may bring some unwanted oral health issues.
However, caring about teeth doesn’t mean to make your teeth look attractive, but it means to avoid usual dental issues such as demineralization, tartar, and gingivitis. Needless to say that oral hygiene becomes more difficult to keep clean with braces. However, all these diseases associated with oral health are easy to cure, but if neglected, they can turn into serious oral health problems. Apart from that, they may also prolong your time in braces –$metal or otherwise. In the case of severe gum disease or such other oral health issues, the doctor or orthodontist can have to remove or uninstall braces. We are the Best Clinic for Orthodontic Treatment in Delhi. The orthodontist then waits for mouth and gums to heal and once find things fine, he would reinstall or reapply them.
Orthodontic / Dental Braces Treatment in Punjabi Bagh (East/West) and Rajouri Garden (West Delhi)
Different types of misalignment may need varied kinds of orthodontic treatment options, which you along with your orthodontist may decide according to your conditions:
- Invisible Braces/ Invisalign: These are clear detachable trays customized according to your mouth. They are a very aesthetic and comfortable option for misalignment correction.
- Metal Braces: These are traditional ones with metal wires and brackets.
- Ceramic Braces: The brackets are tooth-colored, and therefore less visible and more aesthetic.
- Lingual Braces: They are attached to the inner side of the teeth and that’s why it’s not much visible from the outside.
- Self–ligating Braces: It is the latest innovative technology with an advanced wire system. It is more comfortable and needs lesser adjustments and fewer dental visits.
- Colored Braces: Like gold braces, used to highlight the braces for those who love it.
- Mouth guards, headgears, expanders, lip/cheek bumpers, splints, serial extractions, etc.
Ideally, a child must be assessed for orthodontic treatment between 2 to 5 years, so that early detection and timely treatment can be administered to avoid future problems. Once, most of the permanent teeth have erupted, i.e. during teens, is the best time to get yourself treated as the bone is porous and modifications are easy and quick. Having said this, age is no bar for an effective orthodontic treatment, just that it may take a little longer to get results.
Nowadays, with vast technological advancements and innovative methods, orthodontic treatment has become much more comfortable and painless. Mild discomfort and pain might be felt for a few days which is temporary and resides on its own and can also be managed through pain medications.
Dental World clinic assures you to provide the best orthodontic treatment in Delhi NCR. The most qualified and exceptionally skilled orthodontists using the latest techniques and modern technology provide the best results with maximum comfort.